Pili Mirch or Yellow Chilli is mainly grown in the regions of Punjab and South Kashmir. This chili is famous for its yellow color and distinct flavor. It helps strengthen the immune system, reduces cholesterol levels, helps in digestion, and is a good source of Vitamin C. At Taste of Maa, we handpick the best chilies thus maintaining the freshness, quality, and authentic color.
Pili Mirch (Very Hot Chilli)
- Pili Mirch/ Yellow chili powder makes your dishes spicy and tasteful.
- Pili Mirch can be put in chaat like golgappe ka pani, or can be sprinkled on the top of aloo tikki or dahi vada.
- Handpicked to give you the best quality.
- No fillers or preservatives.
- A zip-lock packaging to lock the freshness, aroma, and authentic taste inside.